mardi, septembre 06, 2011

Cap-Ferret

Last week, I was on vacation in a little place called Cap-Ferret. Paris sucks, I want to go back there.
 
Few pictures of the place...



13 commentaires:

Gillibean a dit…

Wow it loks like a lovely place! You got one last bit of summer. The drawing is lovely! If thats <hat all the girls look like down there, youre a lucky guy! great pose. nice bum!

Rob a dit…

lovely!!!

great colours in your painting!

Anonyme a dit…

superbe dessin ! j'adore l'utilisation du vide et les couleurs... hereux de te voir de retour tu te faisais râre ^^

Jon Lankry a dit…

Si les filles sont toutes aussi jolies, je comprend bien ton envie :)
Il paraît que c'est cOol en effet là-bas.

Colm Griffin a dit…

Hey your art is fantastic. I was just wondering what kind of textured brush you use to do your work in photoshop that gets that rough line?

Unknown a dit…

Beautiful color pallet. Reminds me of the old pin up girls.

Chris Zammit a dit…

beautiful drawing.

DSM a dit…

Nice, breezy drawing and a Pretty place...there was an good article in the NY Times about it.

Groovy lettering on the sign,too!

Larry MacDougall a dit…

Nice !

Chris Battle a dit…

Gorgeous! Ya never let me down when it comes to tha girlies :)

Jmontiel a dit…

Lovely!

Anonyme a dit…

Cap Ferret...exclusively rich and only for those that " can afford it".....I was there , a long time ago, but I can't
" afford " it anymore.
I don't get French Fees, like Gilles.
Or Monty.
But perhaps, one day, I will be able to " return" because I like and always have, " exclusivity" .....if I get " proper attention".
Like this Aryan blog.
With Virginians and Arizonians and Utah " mormans".
And Summer.
And Ted and Lowe,

Yvan a dit…

Trop sexy et jolie, vraiment une illustration géniale!