samedi, septembre 11, 2010

Influence Map + Pierre Périfel Link

My influence map. I wonder if anyone can name all of them ?
Answers will come next time if you don't find :)

My good friend and former Gobelins teammate Pierre Périfel just created (at last) a blog. Go to see his work, he's one of the greatest artists I know, everything he does is gold !

9 commentaires:

patrick a dit…

Hmm. Let's see.

Shane Prigmore
Milt Kahl
Eyvind Earle
Bruce Timm
Tadahiro Uesugi
Jamie Hewlett?
Bill Presing
Bengus/CRMK

Afraid I can't name the others...

Adam Temple a dit…

I know most of those..except the big one in the middle?? Pretty badass influence map.

Gad a dit…

i love your Influence map
i don't recognize all of them

Pierre Perifel a dit…

je t'aime....!:)

XAV a dit…

Pierre> C'est moi, grand fou :D

Patrick> they are all good !

Unknown a dit…

All great--the big one looks like Robert McGinnis, but I could be wrong.

Anonyme a dit…

La supergirl c'est de qui ?

XAV a dit…

De Rodolphe Guenoden.

Anonyme a dit…

Merci mon brave